$95 – oasis-stores.com
$65 – missselfridge.com
$49 – dorothyperkins.com
€15 – monki.com
$130 – topshop.com
$100 – cellairis.com
£4 – riverisland.com
I loveeee the trend ombre! It’s such a big trend right now. In every shop you can find a few pieces. I made a collage with my favs ♥ I really love the ipad case and the studded short!
$34 – sephora.com
$24 – sephora.com
$12 – sephora.com
$30 – sephora.com
$23 – sephora.com
$37 – sephora.com
$18 – sephora.com
- Water, water, water and water. Drink about six to eight glasses of water each day. Sufficient water is important to keep your skin moisterized.
- Eat dietary fibres! It´s good for a regular digestion. But it also good for your skin! Some people with skin problems suffer from skin constipation (Acne) because they don’t eat enough fiber-rich nutrients. So girls, eat your dietary fibres haha.
- Eat alot of anti-oxidants! They slow down the proces of skin aging. Fresh vegetable (greens) and fresh fruits have the most natural anti-oxidants in them! Plus they are very yummy 🙂
- Essential for a beautiful skin: whole grains, seeds, nuts, soyabean seeds, dark green leafy vegetables, cold-pressed oils( pupmkin, sunflower, sesame and safflower oils) and fatty fish like sardines, mackerel and wild salmon.
- Avoid large amounts of caffeine and alcohol.
- Sunday = Facial Mask Time! Apply honey 3 times a week on your face. Leave it on for about 30 minutes en remove it with warm water. Your skin will look healthy, glowy, young and supple again! – XO C
Face: I chose Lancome Teint Miracle because it’s stays on allday even when you sweat during the hot days! That’s ofcourse a +. But not only that.. It also blends into your skin easily and does not look cakey! The perfect foundation hihi.
Cheeks & Highlight: To recreate a bronze goddness look you’ll need a bronzer ofcourse! My GranGran got me this amazing bronzer (forgot the name of it -.-) that will make your face look so healthy but also sunkissed. Just apply it on the cheeks\cheekbones, temples & jawnline. You can add blush if you want but I’ll skip this step just for today. This is also your highlighter because it got some shimmers in it.
Eyes: Do you remember ladies? Less is more!! No eyeshadow for today, only blue eyeliner and a few coats of mascara. I’m using a dutch brand blue eyeliner (Etos) and Lancome’s Hypnose mascara to give my lashes a boost of volume, I personally don’t like this mascara that but, I just think there’s to much of a hype about it..
Lips: Last but not least.. Apply a lipbalm! We want to go as natural as possible. So skip lipstick, just a lipbalm. I chose for vasaline tinted lip conditioner in a pink rosy color. Now youre officialy done with this makeup look haha! Enjoy the summer and don’t forget that less is more! Until next time XO – C
Agghr, addicted to my new Zara blazer! Bright neon colors are hot this summer! I was looking through my mail and cosmopolitan sent me a free travelsize of their new magazine.. Excited 🙂
Haha, I dont why I took a photo of my shirt but yeah.. It’s btw from HM and my black jeans from Asos. Okay, my 3 addictions: choco chip, denim with studs & mac products. You gotta love them!
I orded Alot from F21! Was so excited that I immediately took a photo of the packaging, so pretty 🙂 And from my new lace t-shirt! And last but not least: FOOD! Man, popcorn is my favourite thing in this world hihi.