- Water, water, water and water. Drink about six to eight glasses of water each day. Sufficient water is important to keep your skin moisterized.
- Eat dietary fibres! It´s good for a regular digestion. But it also good for your skin! Some people with skin problems suffer from skin constipation (Acne) because they don’t eat enough fiber-rich nutrients. So girls, eat your dietary fibres haha.
- Eat alot of anti-oxidants! They slow down the proces of skin aging. Fresh vegetable (greens) and fresh fruits have the most natural anti-oxidants in them! Plus they are very yummy 🙂
- Essential for a beautiful skin: whole grains, seeds, nuts, soyabean seeds, dark green leafy vegetables, cold-pressed oils( pupmkin, sunflower, sesame and safflower oils) and fatty fish like sardines, mackerel and wild salmon.
- Avoid large amounts of caffeine and alcohol.
- Sunday = Facial Mask Time! Apply honey 3 times a week on your face. Leave it on for about 30 minutes en remove it with warm water. Your skin will look healthy, glowy, young and supple again! – XO C