THE PHOTO BEFORE IS GONE BECAUSE IT IS ORIGINALLY FROM A WEBSITE CALLED THE NAIL SAURUS. SORRY FOR THAT. WE DIDN’T KNOW THAT THE PICTURE BELONGED TO HER BECAUSE THERE WAS NO CREDIT AT ALL. BE WE GOT EMAILED BY THE OWNER OF THE PHOTO.
Probably you guys already know but Ombre is a HUGE trend for the summer. Manon made a Ombre Post so if you like to read that click here. I love that trend like cray.You can wear it almost everywhere. But my favorite place to rock the trend is on the nails. This look spices your normal outfit up. Just a bit more. Read along for a how to.
1. Give your nails about 2 coats of your favorite nail polish. The photo above shows a light pink color.
2. Select the same color as you colored your base and a darker one. Put it on a template or a your table (it really doesn’t matter).
3. Now lightly mix the colors together with a toothpick. Just like on the photo above. Only the middle part need to be mixed.
4. Grab a sponge and dab it in your nail polish. Make sure you wetted t before so the sponge does not absorbs al the polish.
5. Dab it on your nail and press for abut 3 to 6 seconds.
6. Coat your nails with a layer of top-coat.
7. Remove the excess nail polish from the cuticles.
And you are done! Enjoy the hot weather and not to forget: Enjoy your amazing stylish nails 🙂 Until Next Time – XO C
Disclaimer: The photo in this post is from indulge.com.
DIY ombre nails by jeri. CollectSuggest